I am so proud and excited to announce that I am finally finished with my first book and it is released to public. This book is on the topic of security on Windows Server 2012 R2 and after a year of working on it, I finally decided to not release it through Microsoft global marketplace (which is only private to training centers worldwide) and instead self publish it and make it available to everyone globally.
Learn how to secure the new Microsoft Windows Server 2012 R2 through this completely practical book which includes many step-by-step guides, exercises, and lab scenarios. This book will:
- Provide beginner to advanced level content on the topic of security
- Include many step-by-step hands-on labs and exercises
- Include guides on how to configure commonly-used security services such as Network Access Protection, Network Policy Services, Dynamic Access Control, and many more.
- Include also contents on how to configure security for Hyper-V
- Fit also the need of those managing Windows Server 2008 (R2) environments
This book is a must-read for those who are tired of searching for good contents and would like to read something which is so right to the point. You can have more information about this book from www.windowsserversecurity.com and even have a glance inside the book contents.
Looking forward to your feedback about the book.